COVID19 secure measures have been put in place, adhering to Government guidance. These measures are:
* Treatments currently taking place in a large and well-ventilated space
* Treatments currently in Birkenhead only (Rodney Street from 1st September 2020)
* Social distancing measures in place (except while treating)
* Currently only client and myself present in building
* High-touch areas in the building sanitised after each client
* Treatment equipment stools/chairs sanitised after each client
* Blankets washed after each treatment
* Government guidance as at 9 July 2020 means that work cannot be carried out directly on the face
* Cashless payment via card or transfer to bank account. Cash still accepted.
PPE in place:
Disposable and sterile sheets on couch and/or futon
Disposable and sterile face covers used on couch/body cushion
Wearing of mask and visor and disposable sterile apron
Gloves aren’t worn because of difficulty in feeling engagement during the treatment process but hands and arms are regularly sanitised before, during and after treatment.
* Please let me know if you display any symptoms of COVID19 during the 7 days before your appointment ie persistent dry cough, high fever, loss of taste and smell.
* Please do not attend your appointment if you currently have COVID19 symptoms or have experienced COVID19 symptoms during the 7 days prior to your appointment .
* Please avoid bringing unnecessary personal possessions to your appointment
* We no longer have a seating area so please do not arrive early for your appointment. Please wait in your car until your appointment time.
* Please attend on your own if possible (unaccompanied).
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION & LET’S BE SAFE TOGETHER!
Coming for a Treatment/Price/Contact Details
It's best to wear something loose and comfortable like jogging bottoms and a T-shirt. Jeans and skirts are not really suitable.
Sessions last for one-hour, with hands-on around 45-50 minutes. Try to avoid eating a heavy meal immediately before treatment. Please feel free to call if you have any queries.
Treatments are available at
(about 1 mile from Birkenhead/Queensway Tunnel)
146 Harrowby Road
Birkenhead CH42 7HX
TEL: 07931 555694
LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE (Craniosacral only)
60 Rodney Street
Liverpool L1 9AD
One-hour Treatment Birkenhead - £45 (Concessions £40 - please ask)
One-hour Treatment Liverpool (Rodney St) £55 (Craniosacral only)
3 treatments paid for in advance £125 (£120) Birkenhead & £150 Liverpool
Existing clients only - 1/2 hour treatment £30 (Birkenhead only)
Babies - £45 first treatment then £35 per treatment.
Mobile treatments may be available - please call for prices
PLEASE NOTE - payment is CASH or CHEQUE. Bank transfer only available if made BEFORE treatment.
Mobile: 07931 555694 (Call or Text) - PLEASE TRY THE MOBILE FIRST - THANK YOU!
Landline: 0151 652 1526 (Komyokan)
E:mail: [email protected]
Mobile treatments may be available - call for details.
LL.B(hons) PGCE(PCE) FwSS RCST PRTSI-T